12 Jan Protecting Your IP with a Local On-Shore Partner
Silicon Valley is known for technology and innovation but every year thousands of products are off shored for manufacturing to Asia and Mexico. The end result is loss of IP, brand and hours of tech employees leaving families behind to travel abroad. With the new Trump administration more attention to manufacturing on shore will be a popular topic in 2017.
On January 6, 2017, I sat down for an interview with Eric Dye , host of the Entrepreneur Podcast Network, to discussing the following:
- What has been the biggest challenge for companies bringing products to market?
- How is BriteLab helping business to protect their IP?
- What is your market value proposition? Why do you make it better?
- What types of companies benefit by your service?
- How will made in Silicon Valley change the manufacturing landscape?
Listen to the interview: Protecting your IP Brand